Sunday, August 31, 2008

33 weeks

I had a check up earlier in the week and everything is still going really smooth, except for one little thing, he's breech. The doctor says I really have nothing to worry about because he should turn on his own before it gets too late. However, she did say that if he stays breech up to my 36 week mark then they will have to physically try and flip him. The bad part about that is, if there is too much stress on him and his heart rate drops or if the umbilical cord gets wrapped around his neck then they will have to do an emergency C-Section right then. I'm not extremely nervous about that but I do hope he flips because I do not want to have a C-Section.


Our dad's came to visit us this weekend. We had so much fun with them. They are wonderful men and we are so happy that Porter will have two outstanding Grandpa's.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I hope Porter turns himself around so he's not breech! Thanks for the heads up on the babygaga website. I like it... and I really like looking at the pictures of pregnant women..it doesn't make me feel so fat because some women are already SHOWING like CRAZZZY!